Call us : +507 6290 3307
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
● In Panama City at the albrook bus station take a bus to Las Tablas first ($9.50). They are run daily every hour and takes 4 hours.
● In Las Tablas take a taxi to another local bus terminal in order to take a bus to Tonosi ($2.75)
● At 1:30 pm there is a direct bus from Las Tablas to Guanico
● In Tonosi take a taxi to El Ranchito (Guanico)
● From Panama City, cross the bridge of Americas (Puente de las Americas) and stay on the Inter-American Highway until the town Divisa (3hrs)
● In Divisa turn off from the Inter-American Highway. The exit ramp is on the right entering via Dr. Belisario Porras (Route 2).
● Stay on the Route 2 passing Chitre (48km) until Las Tablas. Chitre is the cheapest place for gas.
● Entering Las Tablas (37km from Chitre) continue the main road until the stop sign. On the right side there is the town square (Parque Belisario Porras) and the church.
● Go straight (small street)! Do not turn left to stay on the main road!
● Turn the second left and then turn the first right. Now you are on the road to Valle Rico heading to Tonosi.
● The one hrs drive to Tonosi will take you into the mountains.
● Arriving at the T-section turn right heading to the town Tonosi.
● When you arrive to another T-section, you will see the banco national on the left side. Then turn right.
● Stay on this road and go straight.
● Around 15 min you will see a blue bus top on the left side. There turn left heading to Guanico passing the town Ave Maria.
● After 5 minutes you will see the sign El Ranchito.